- Inter Library Loan and TexShare Card services (Temporarily suspended due to COVID-19)
- 1 Fax machine
- 8 Bilingual Children's Educational Computers
- 2 Copy Machines - B&W/Color
- 16 Public Internet Computers
- Public Scanner (Email & USB)
- Free WiFi
Looking for tax forms? Click here
How to Get a Library Card:
- Val Verde County residents, 18 years of age or older, must show a valid Texas Driver's License, a Texas ID, Military ID from Laughlin Air Force Base, or a utility bill (light, water, gas) or rent receipt showing a Val Verde County address (physical and/or PO Box) along with a photo ID to receive a Resident VVCL card. A first time applicant is able to receive their card for free; a replacement is $1.00.
- Children of Val Verde County residents, 3 years of age or older, must have a parent or guardian apply and sign for a Resident Child VVCL card; a parent or guardian must apply and sign for the card and assume responsibility for all library materials borrowed by the child.
- Non-resident applicants are able to receive a library card at a $5.00 charge to help ensure proper library usage. Any non-resident applicant must provide a current driver's license, or a state ID. If a non-resident applicant is staying in Val Verde County for a short period of time (Winter Texan, etc.), the applicant must also provide the address they are currently staying at, and also their out of county address.
Circulation Policies :
- Adults - 12 library materials including 5 DVD's
- Young Adults -(6th-12th Grade) 8 library materials including 5 DVD's
- Children - (3 years - 5th grade) 5 library materials including 5 DVD's
- Print materials due in 3 weeks
- Audio books due in 3 weeks
- DVDs due in 7 days
More Information:For more information, please call us at (830) 774-7595,
or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Like us on Facebook for all the latest VVCL news